Abubakar Tatari Ali Polytechnic Courses and Admission Requirements
The state-owned Abubakar Tatari Ali Polytechnic was founded in 1988. To deliver high-quality instruction in meeting the country, the North-East sub-region, and the state’s middle-level manpower needs while ensuring the welfare of the faculty, staff, and students. To participate in flexible research projects that will advance knowledge and have a positive influence on the Polytechnic Community and beyond.
The Main Campus of the Abubakar Tatari Ali Polytechnic was founded in 1988.
This polytechnic, one of the three tertiary institutions that the state government developed, offers top-notch full-time courses, in-service training, and promotion in technology, science, business, and the humanities.
The National Board for Technical Education (NBTE), Nigeria, has formally authorized or recognized Abubakar Tatari Ali Polytechnic in Bauchi State.
Northern Nigeria Bauchi state is home to the Abubakar Tatari Ali Polytechnic. The Bauchi state government supports and oversees the polytechnic. This is made possible by the supportive learning environment offered by Abubakar Tatari Ali Polytechnic.
A sizable and somewhat diversified student body makes up the polytechnic. The state government funds Abubakar Tatari Ali Polytechnic, so tuition is undoubtedly affordable for the average person. The polytechnic also offers its students amazing amenities, some of which include hostel housing, among other things.
The polytechnic provides full-time and part-time ND/HND programs in management and social sciences, agriculture, medicine, science, and technology.
Cutoff Mark for JAMB/UTME: 180
Official Abubakar Tatari Ali Polytechnic Course Offerings List (ATAP)
The Abubakar Tatari Ali Polytechnic’s (ATAP) official list of available departments and courses has been compiled by us
In other words, we’ve made it very simple for you to view the Courses requirements and academic standards you need to meet in order to enroll in any of the listed courses offered by ATAP.
To begin, simply pick on the course you choose from the list below, and you’ll be given all the information you need;
The Abubakar Tatari Ali Polytechnic’s Courses
- Agriculture Technology
- Production And Animal Health Technology
- Architecture Technology
- Finance and Banking
- Building Technology
- Business Management and Administration
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Fisheries Technology
- Estate Management and Valuation
- Management of tourism and leisure
- Information and Library Science
- Study of local government
- Public Relations
- Office technology and Management,
- Mechanical engineering
- Administration of Justice
- Science Laboratory
- Quantity Surveying
- Geo-information Surveying
- Regional and Urban Planning
- Technology for Welding and Fabrication
- Computer Education and Integrated Science
- Societal advancement
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering technology
- Integrated Science (Double Major)
Fees at Abubakar Tatari Ali Polytechnic School for ND and HND Students in 2023/2024
The school fees for ND and HND students at the Abubakar Tatari Ali Polytechnic (ATAPOLY) for all new and returning students are released.
For the Academic years 2023/2024, the Management of Abubakar Tatari Ali Polytechnic (ATAPOLY) has published the school fee schedule for ND and HND students. Undergraduate and graduate students pay very different tuition rates.
The Abubakar Tatari Ali Polytechnic charges between N30,000 and N40,000 in tuition. The acceptance fee is approximately N15,000.00.
Cut Off Mark by Abubakar Tatari Ali Polytechnic in Bauchi
The Cutoff mark at Abubakar Tatari Ali Polytechnic is 120. Before being eligible for the Post UTME screening and being approved for admission, candidates must receive a score of 120 or higher on the 2023 UTME.
Admission Requirements at Abubakar Tatari Ali Polytechnic in Bauchi
Conditions for Entrance to the ATAPOLY Diploma
1. The Candidate must obtain a credit in five (5) relevant subjects in SSCE/GCE or their equivalent for all diploma programs, with the exception of DPAA and DTA, two (2) of which must be in English and mathematics, or as specified in the General Entry Requirement of the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB), UTME Brochure. A credit in math and chemistry are required for the National Diploma in Science Laboratory Technology (SLT), while a credit in geography and English are needed for the Diploma in Tourism. For all National Diploma in Engineering and Computer Science Programs, a credit in physics is required.
2. Candidates for the Diploma Public Accounts and Audit (DPAA) and Diploma in Tax Administration (DTA) programs must earn a minimum of three (3) credits in the pertinent subjects, a credit in English, and a Pass in mathematics or a visa versa in the SSCE/GCE or equivalent.
Visit http://therealmina.com for update