Akwa Ibom State College of Art and Science Courses and Admission Requirements
The cut off mark for Akwa Ibom State College of Science and Art is the subject of the article on this page. Thus, I want to congratulate you if you have been looking for information on this subject and that you have found the proper site. Read on to learn more about Akwa Ibom State College of Science and Art entrance requirements, including the cutoff Mark.
About the Polytechnic
South South Nigeria’s Akwa Ibom State is home to the state polytechnic known as Akwa Ibom State College of Art & Science. The Akwa Ibom state government oversees and finances the College. The college does not have a specific religious affiliation and does not exclude students from other ethnic groups than Akwa Ibom. In comparison to Nigeria’s other institutes of education, the admissions process is not as competitive.
Less than N100,000 is required for tuition, and it is unknown whether the college provides housing for its students. Courses are available at the Akwa Ibom State College of Art & Science that span the social and natural sciences.
The National Board for IJMB, Ahmadu Bello University Zaria, has also accredited the College. Depending on the student’s field of study and the amount of credits earned in the WAEC/NECO Senior School Certificate Examination or its equivalent, the College offers courses in the Humanities, Social Sciences, and Sciences during the IJMB’s current one-year full-time intense program.
Cut Off Mark for the Academic Session of 2022–2023 at AKWATECH
This is to advise the general public and all applicants that the management of Akwa Ibom State College of Science and Art has announced the cut off point for the 2023–2024 academic session. To this end, it is encouraged that all candidates study the information on this page in order to view the most recent cutoff score.
The Akwa Ibom State College of Science and Technology administration has set the cutoff level for admission at 140 with the consent of the school senate committee on admission. Applicants should be aware that the cutoff mark is always used to determine admission.
With the Akwa Ibom State College of Art & Science admission requirements, it is important to remember that applicants with higher marks are given priority; even if their scores fall below the cut-off, they may not be admitted. Keep in mind that your chances of admission are higher the higher your test scores.
Entrance requirements for Akwa Ibom State College of Arts & Science
- For the Post-UTME exam and admission screening process, candidates must meet the AISCAS cut-off mark and courses provided.
- Applicants must have a minimum of five credits in relevant disciplines, including English and math, from the GCE O’level, WASSCE, SSCE, NECO, NABTEB, or other recognized equivalents, earned over no more than two (2) sittings.
- In the year of admission, applicants must be at least sixteen (16) years old.
- Complete the departmental and faculty standards of Akwa Ibom State College of Arts and Science (AISCAS) before being admitted.
Courses offered by Akwa Ibom State College of Arts and Sciences (AISCAS) (All Departments)
Are you trying to find the AISCAS course catalog? The National Universities Commission (NUC) has accredited the following courses and programs at Akwa Ibom State College of Arts and Science, Nung Ukim: National Diploma and Higher National Diploma.
Courses at AKWATECH
EXISTING COURSES (ND)
- Business Administration Management
- Computer science
- Electrical and electronics technology
- Agricultural technology
- Science Laboratory technology
EXISTING COURSES (HND)
- Public Administration
- Science of computers
- Science Laboratory technology
- Management and Business Administration
Conditions for the Post UTME
The prerequisites for Akwa Ibom University’s (AKSU) Post-UTME registration are as follows:
- UTME result slip for 2022
- DE Registration Slip for 2022 (Direct Entry applicants only).
- A-level, NCE, ND, and HND diploma (Direct Entry applicants only)
- Birth Certificate Origin Certificate.
- A Certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital that has been approved.
- Registration Confirmation Slip for AKSU PUTME/DE (2022)
How to Register for Post UTME
Applicants must register for the screening exercise online using the steps below:
- Visit http://www.portal.aksu.edu.ng/
- Choose “START NOW”
- Hit “Enroll.”
- Choose PUTME
- Put your JAMB registration number here.
- To confirm and continue, click the arrow below.
- Continue to pay the registration fee of $2,000 alone (excluding bank charges)Note: Payments may be made nationwide by bank deposit or debit card. Please repeat steps 1-3 if payment is made at the bank, then carry on with registration.
- Your documents should be uploaded as scanned copies in.jpg format with a minimum file size of 120KB and a maximum file size of 150KB To ensure accuracy, preview the input information.
To create the Registration Confirmation Slip after confirmation, click “Complete.”
- Admission will not be considered for applicants who do not register for the 2022/2023 Post-UTME E-screening exercise.
- No candidate whose results are pending will be given admission to AKSU.
- The JAMB Portal in a COMPUTER-BASED TEST (CBT) CENTER authorized by JAMB is the recommended location
- For all applicants to upload their O’level (SSCE/NECO) results.
- Each individual who transacts with another person or transfers money to that person’s account does so at their own risk.
For more information, applicants are strongly recommended to ONLY visit the university’s website, www.aksu.edu.ng, and email addresses email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.