ANSO Scholarship Overview
Applications for the ANSO Scholarship for Young Talents in China 2023 are currently being accepted.
This fully funded scholarship contains numerous advantages such as monthly stipends, journey allowances, medical insurance, tuition fee waiver, and an airline ticket.
This program has 500 scholarships obtainable for Masters and Doctoral college students. The Master’s scholarship lasts 36 months, whereas the Doctoral scholarship lasts 48 months.
ANSO Scholarship Advantages
Fully Funded After selection on this program from China, you’ll be able to avail following advantages:
(1) A full Tuition fee waiver for chosen candidates.
(2) 3000 RMB monthly stipend for students enrolled in Master’s Packages.
(3) 6000 or 7000 RMB Monthly stipend for college students enrolled in Doctoral programs.
(4) Medical insurance.
(5) Application charge waiver.
(6) Air travel tickets for candidates.
ANSO Scholarship Eligibility
(1)International college students can apply, while home Chinese students are usually not eligible.
(2) You must have English Or Chinese language skills.
(3) You aren’t allowed to take any other assignments in the course of the scholarship period.
(4) For those who plan to apply for a Master’s program, your date of birth needs to be no less than 1st January 1991.
(5) When you plan to apply for a Doctoral Program, your date of birth needs to be no less than 1st January 1986.
(6) Meet the standards for eligibility for admission as an international applicant of USTC/UCAS.
If you are a Master’s or Doctoral student and failed the final assessments, you must face the following issues :
(1) Termination of their scholarship.
(2) Discontinuity of their master’s study.
(3) Being supplied with a certificate of attendance for the study undertaken in China however not a formal master’s diploma.