FIU Presidential Merit Scholarship Overview
Fully Funded Florida International University FIU invites all college students to submit an application for its Presidential merit awards.
Applications are now being accepted for the academic year 2023–2024 at the college.
Only qualified U.S. citizens, permanent residents, and international students who enroll in a bachelor’s program at Florida International University are eligible for the grant.
For consideration, applicants should have an overall GPA of 4.0 and an SAT or ACT score of 1370 or 30. The scholarship will pay for all required books and tuition.
FIU Presidential Merit Scholarship Advantages
The successful students will be awarded the full 100% tuition charge of the undergraduate programme undertaken by them at the Florida International University, along with books.
FIU Presidential Advantage Scholarship Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: U.S. residents, permanent residents, and international students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for any desired undergraduate degree programme taught at the Florida International University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the candidates should meet all the following/given criteria:
- The candidates should be enrolled as highschool students generally progressing toward highschool completion and planning to enroll full-time in college following highschool completion.
- The candidates must be a citizen of the USA, lawful U.S. permanent residents, or international students to obtain the F-1 visa for studying in the United States.
- The candidates should meet minimum scholarship requirements.
- The candidates should have a 4.0 GPA (weighted).
- The candidates should have attained a 1370 SAT score, 30 ACT, or the Top 5% of a Florida Highschool Graduating Class.
How to Apply: Admission application at FIU must be submitted via its university portal.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the college:
- Declaration Certification of Finances Instructions
- Copy of Passport
- High school transcripts
- Admission Requirements: The applicants should meet the course-specific requirements of the university, if any.
- Language Requirement: The scholars must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL iBT – 80
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- IELTS – 6.5