Queen Elizabeth Scholarship Overview
Queen Elizabeth is no more. However the Queen Elizabeth Scholarship 2023 is open. The Applications for the Queen Elizabeth Scholarship for the academic year 2023/24 are currently open.
The QES is a Fully Funded Scholarship to complete a Full-time 2-year master’s degree program. There isn’t any upper age limit to be eligible for a QECS Award.
The Queen Scholarship 2023 is obtainable in more than 12 countries. You’re free to choose and apply to any country where your study field is obtainable.
The Scholarship will cover all of the expenses from Airfare Tickets, to Meals, Accommodation, visas, and all the things. Experience a New Country and Tradition, and construct a global community.
Queen Elizabeth Scholarship Advantages
The Queen Elizabeth Scholarship 2023 is a Fully Funded Scholarship and it’ll cover all of the Expenses:
- Full Tuition Fees.
- Residing Expenses Allowance (Stipend) for the duration of the award.
- Accommodation Allowance
- Return Economy Flights to their host Country.
- An Arrival Allowance.
- Research Support Grant – on request only; subject to approval.
- To apply for the Queen Elizabeth Scholarship you should be a citizen of (or hold refugee status in) a Commonwealth country
- You Should Hold a bachelor’s Degree at the time of admission.
- There aren’t any Upper age Limits or age Restrictions.
- Universities might have their very own specific eligibility requirements for admissions.
- All additional questions and their answers can be found here: (Check FAQs)
The application form consists of sections below:
- Personal Details
- Educational & Employment Record
- The course at host college details
- Add supporting documents (together with references)