Get A Dubai Work Visa from Africa
In order to work in Dubai, you will need to have a work visa. However even before that, overseas nationals who plan to acquire permits to stay and work in Dubai should start the process by getting an entry permit visa.
First off all, you’ll need to process your entry permit visa which is able to grant you entry into Dubai. Then thereafter, you’ll have to process your residence permit which will allow you to live in Dubai.
The reason for that is that having a work visa alone will only let you work in Dubai however not stay there.
After you’re through with processing your entry permit and residence visas, then you’ll be able to transfer on to process your work visa.
Requirements To Process Your Dubai Residence Visa
As acknowledged above, a residence visa is vital if you happen to plan to work in Dubai and it’s even wanted so that you can finally process your work visa. Below are the requirements for obtaining a residence visa:
- A complete and correctly filled application form.
- Proof of fee of the application fee.
- A certificate of your health status.
- A duplicate of a genuine and legitimate company card.
- Several copies of passport images.
- Entry permit visa issued by Ministry of Labour.
- Applicant’s unique passport together with a duplicate.
Then on arrival in Dubai, the applicant should endure a mandatory medical.
Now to obtain a Dubai work visa, the following are the required documents:
- An employment letter from a company/establishment in Dubai.
- A proof of enough financial means that shows that the applicant will be capable to support his/herself in Dubai.
- Copies of the next applicant’s personal documents: beginning certificate, marriage certificates (if applicable), passport images.
- Proof of an accommodation in Dubai which stipulates a lease settlement. A copy is okay.
Work Visa Application Process
Over there in Dubai, the employer is the one to bear the duty of obtaining the necessary visas and permits for staff of other nationalities.
The employer can be required to bear the price of any attendant visa charges. Beneath is how the method of a work visa usually goes:
- The worker takes a flight to Dubai. As quickly as they arrive in Dubai, they only have a interval of 60 days to acquire a residence visa.
- As the worker arrives in Dubai, then the employer commences the method of applying for a work permit (which is also referred to as a labor card).
- The following requirement is for the employee to acquire an ID. To obtain this ID, the worker visits an Emirates ID service heart with their valid passport and entry visa.
- A medical examination is next in line which implies the worker should go to a government hospital for this medical examination.
- The worker will then need to take all of the relevant documents to the Department of Naturalization and Residency Dubai (DNRD), which is where the residence visa will likely be stamped onto their passport.
- The employer submits an utility and awaits approval from the Ministry of Labor to rent a foreign employee.
- The Ministry of Labour then points an entry permit visa to the overseas worker, which can give the worker access to enter the United Arab Emirate and stay for an initial interval of 30 days.
- Then the worker submits an application for a residence visa by means of the emirate immigration authorities.