Hussaini Adamu Federal Polytechnic Courses and Admission Requirements
About the Polytechnic
Hussaini Adamu Federal Polytechnic is a polytechnic that the Federal Republic of Nigeria funds and administers. It is situated in Jigawa State in the Country’s northeast. Comparatively speaking to other polytechnics, Hussaini Adamu Federal Polytechnic has a smaller student body, and that student group is not as culturally varied. The polytechnic, however, accepts students regardless of their ethnic or religious background.
In December 1991, Jigawa State Polytechnic was established. The College of Business and Management Studies was located in Dutse. The College of Engineering, Science and Technology was located in Kazaure. The College of Agriculture was located in Hadejia. The College of Islamic and Legal Studies was located in Ringim. The Central Administration is located in Jigawa State’s Kazaure.
To Satisfy the manpower needs for Nigeria’s industrial and economic development, the institution intends to “offer technical and practical oriented training.”
Hussaini Adamu Polytechnic was Converted to a federal polytechnic in January 2007 and is now run by the federal government of Nigeria. HAFEDPOLY hosted its initial commencement ceremony in 2009. To around 6,024 pupils, it awarded certificates and National Diplomas. Between 1992 and 2008, these students completed their academic programs.
Since the early 1990s, Hussaini Adamu Federal Polytechnic has been committed to delivering high-quality education in fields such as engineering technology, sciences, law and legal studies, arts, agriculture management, and other social science. The Hussaini Adamu Federal Polytechnic’s tuition is around N50,000, which is reasonable given that most Nigerians can afford it. It also makes sense given that the school has a very well-equipped library and ICT center, good access to power, and good roads.
Hussaini Adamu Federal Polytechnic Cut Off Mark 2022/2023
The Hussaini Adamu Federal Polytechnic’s administration wants to let everyone who plans to apply know that the cutoff mark for the academic year 2022–2023 has been made public. In order to view the recently announced cut off mark, candidates are recommended to study the information on this page.
List of Hussaini Adamu Federal Polytechnic’s Accredited Courses
COURSES FOR THE NATIONAL DIPLOM (ND)
- Statistics on urban and regional planning
- Science lab Technology Quantitative Analysis Printing Polymer Technology
- Technology and Management in the Office
- Business Administration and Management Computer Science Computer Engineering
- Accounting for Architectural Technology
Prerequisites for Candidates with NDs
The following prerequisites must be fully satisfied in order to enroll in classes at Hussaini Adamu Federal Polytechnic, Kazaure, Jigawa State:
- Applicants must meet the cut-off score and courses offered requirements of Hussaini Adamu Federal Polytechnic in order to be eligible for the post-UTME exam and the admission screening process.
- Applicants must have a minimum of five credits in relevant disciplines, including English and math, from the GCE O’level, WASSCE, SSCE, NECO, NABTEB, or other recognized equivalents, earned over no more than two (2) sittings.
- In the year of admission, applicants must be at least sixteen (16) years old.
- Satisfy the Departmental and Faculty Requirements of Hussaini Adamu Federal Polytechnic before getting admitted.
HND COURSES: HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA
- Science Lab.
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science (Physics, Chemistry And Biology Options)
- Technology & Fashion Design in Clothes
Entrance Criteria for Electrical Engineering for HND Applicants
The following prerequisites must be satisfied in order for a candidate to be taken into consideration for admission to the institution:
In addition to the prerequisites for the National Diploma
- A Potential Applicant for the Higher National Diploma must have at least a lower credit (CGPA) of 2.50 in the relevant ND program’s National Diploma.
- Candidates with a passing grade and a minimum of two years of post-qualification experience in the relevant sector may be taken into consideration for admission in exceptional circumstances.
- A minimum of twelve (12) months of supervised industrial experience is required, as is the possession of five (5%) credit passes in the pertinent O-Level courses in no more than two sittings.
- Admission to all HND programs at the college requires a transcript, especially for potential students from other institutions.
The courses listed above have been approved by Hussaini Adamu Federal Polytechnic Kazaure and are currently being provided by the school. Your application for admission to this prestigious institution may now be processed.
- Visit the Hussaini Adamu Federal Polytechnic website at https://www.hafedpoly.edu.ng/ to learn how to apply.
- The Post UTME form requires payment from the candidates.
- An ATM card can be used to make payments.
- Applicants must upload scanned copies of their test scores, diplomas, and other screening-related documentation.
Candidates will be contacted by the school’s administration via the specified phone numbers and email addresses. It becomes crucial that applicants provide accurate and current phone numbers and email addresses.
False data entry may also result in immediate rejection. The school officials will check the submitted certificates.
Additionally, Candidates must take part in the Post-UTME screening process.
Kazaure Federal Polytechnic Hussaini Adamu Cut Off Mark
The cutoff score for Hussaini Adamu Federal Polytechnic Kazaure is 120.
Candidates must receive a minimum score of 120 in the UTME in 2023 to be eligible for the Post UTME form and to be taken into consideration for admission.