Kingston University Scholarship Overview
Kingston University Scholarships 2023-2024 are partially funded scholarships for international students. These scholarships can be found for undergraduate and masters studies.
Kingston University International scholarships worth £5,000.
International Development awards international scholarships for the first year of study to successful international candidates. The international scholarships are partial scholarships.
Because of this you have to be sure you can cover the outstanding amount for charges and living expenses your self.
The International Office awards international scholarships to international college students. These awards are given to encourage academic excellence, enhance the variety of our student population and develop relationships.
The scholarships cost £5,000. If you’re paying by instalments you’ll obtain the £5,000 deduction in your last instalment.
If you’re paying your full tuition fees upfront, you must deduct the £5,000 out of your total fees (e.g. in case your fees are £13,500 and you’re awarded a £5,000 scholarship, you should pay £8,500).
To qualify for Kingston University Scholarships, candidate should fulfill all the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- You’re an international student, classified as paying ‘overseas fees’.
- You might have received an offer for an undergraduate or postgraduate course at Kingston University.
- You aren’t presently registered on a Kingston University degree or foundation course.
How to Apply
Please observe the following application instructions to apply for this scholarship:
- Make an account in the Kingston University here.
- Apply for Kingston University.
- After you’ve received a conditional or unconditional offer from Kingston University, you must apply for the scholarship here.
Be aware: You will need
- Kingston University offer e mail (conditional or unconditional)
- Academic Reference (from previous teacher or employer)
- Personal Statement (most 500 words)
- Academic transcript (in case your final transcript just isn’t available until after the 30 May, submit your most up-to-date transcript; we’ll decide based on the grades you present, not your expected grades)