Do you want to enroll at Achievers University, This article has been put together to guide you thoroughly on the necessary information you need before enrolling in the school. In this article, you’ll get to learn about the list of courses offered by this university, and their admission requirements.
About The School
Achievers University is a private university located in Owo, Ondo State Nigeria. Featuring both undergraduate and graduate programs. Founded in 2007, Achievers University has a long history of academic excellence and innovation.
Achievers University aims to develop students into thoughtful, principled leaders who will make a positive impact on the world. Our challenging academic programs, close-knit community, and commitment to service prepare students for meaningful lives and careers. If you’re looking for an institution to provide a transformative education in a supportive environment, Achievers University may be the place for you.
Achievers University List of Courses Offered
Achievers University offers a wide range of accredited courses to meet your educational and career goals.
COLLEGE OF BASIC HEALTH SCIENCE (COBHS)
- B.Sc. Human Anatomy
- B.Sc. Human Physiology
- B.Sc. Public Health
- B.MLS Medical Laboratory Science
- B.NSc. Nursing Science
COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY (COET)
- B.Eng. Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- B.Eng. Computer Engineering
- B.Eng. Telecommunications Engineering
- B.Eng. Mechatronics Engineering
- B.Eng. Biomedical Engineering
- B.Eng. Mechanical Engineering
- B.Eng. Civil & Environmental Engineering
COLLEGE OF LAW (COL)
- Bachelor of Laws
COLLEGE OF NATURAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES (CONAS)
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Geology
- B.Sc. Plant Science & Biotechnology
COLLEGE OF SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCE (COSMAS)
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Political Science
- B.Sc. International Relations (including a three-month French language programme abroad)
- B.Sc. Public Administration
- B.Sc. Sociology
- B.Sc. Criminology & Security Studies
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
- PDG Nursing Science
- M.Sc Nursing Science
- Ph.D Nursing Science
- PDG Political Science
- M.Sc Political Science
- Ph.D Political Science
Achievers University Admission Requirements
To be admitted to Achievers University, you must meet certain requirements. As a competitive school, the admission criteria are designed to assess your potential for success in this challenging academic environment.
- You must have a high school diploma.
- Achievers University requires an Applicants must have at least five (5) credits in their O’level results. This must include English language and math
- Applicants must have at least 160 points in the JAMB UTME exam
- Candidates must take the achievers post UTME screening exam
To apply for admission to Achievers University, follow the steps below:
Submit an Application
Complete an application for admission either on the university website or via the Common Application. You will need to provide information like your personal details, high school attended, standardized test scores and extracurricular activities.
The Admissions Committee will review your completed application and supporting materials to determine if you are admitted, denied admission, or placed on the waitlist. Decisions are released by April 1, and admitted students have until May 1 to accept an offer of admission.