Apply for a Tanzania Student Visa
Tanzania is quickly turning into an important center for high quality research-based studying, innovation, and creativity.
On a quest for financial and social development, it could appear as if Tanzania selected education as her fasted route.
If you are considering Tanzania as your place of study, then this article is probably for you. Be sure to stick to the end.
Why you should study in Tanzania?
These are the 5 reasons you have to:
- Fine climate, stunning topography, and delightful vegetation.
- Hospitable, warm, and friendly folks.
- Accredited programs and universities of worldwide standard.
- An environment of peace, devoid of insecurity and crisis.
- An aura of creativity and innovation.
- Tanzania visa necessities:
To apply for a Tanzania student visa in Nigeria, the following documents might be required before the visa application is accepted:
- A valid international passport.
- Yellow fever vaccination card.
- Copies of Registration certificates/ National identity number/ National identity card.
- Visa rejection be aware from other embassies (if applicable).
- Two recent white background passport-sized images.
- Tanzanian nonrefundable visa application charges.
- Every other adjunct paperwork that could be requested for submission on the embassy.
- An accurately filled Tanzanian visa application type.
- A letter stating the reason on your visit to Tanzania, and the address of your accommodation, with further info relating to the duration of your stay.
- Admission letter from the Tanzanian university stating the applicant has fulfilled all the necessities for admission and has been offered admission or placement within the institution.
- Proof shows adequate financial resources to cover the time of studies at the college. A bank statement of six months can be used.
- Airline return tickets (optional).
- Journey itinerary ought to contain information like hotel reservation, accommodation, resort booking, and many others.
- Certificates of marriage/ children’s birth certificates (if any).
Tips on how to apply for a Tanzania Student visa
For your application for a Tanzania Student visa in Nigeria to be accepted, you will need to know the procedures and the way the Student visa application form is organized.
The information below will guide you in applying for a Tanzania Student visa while in Nigeria.
- Ensure all of the required documents listed above are updated and accurate enough. This may underscore your eligibility for the visa application.
- Be ready to meticulously sort and organize the needed paperwork to safeguard against misplacement.
- Tanzanian visa application form should be duly completed and thoroughly skimmed through in case of error. Whether it’s at the embassy or via an online application platform.
- Visa application charge fee is compulsory for all candidates. In case you are applying for an eVisa, payment might be made online. Payment at the embassy can be another option.
- Cost of visa fee shouldn’t be refundable; applicants won’t be refunded, regardless of the outcome of the application process.
- Candidates will not be required to book visa appointments.
- Application for a Tanzanian student visa in Nigeria can now not be made on the level of entry into Tanzania. Make sure you make a visa application in Nigeria before departure.
- Candidates are inspired to submit their applications earlier in order that visas can be processed within the shortest period possible.
- Visa utility by proxy is allowed in some cases.
- The allotted time for visa application is 9.00 am – 12 noon, Monday to Friday, whereas submission time is from 2.30 pm – 3.00 pm.
- Tanzania embassy located in Nigeria:
The Tanzania embassy in Nigeria is located at: No 21, Yedseram Street, Close to IGP Residence, Maitama, Abuja.
Also check out: