Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship Overview
The applications for the Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship 2023 are now open. The Friedrich Ebert is a Fully Funded Scholarship in Germany open to international students.
This Scholarship is for Diploma, Bachelor Degree, & Master Degree, and PhD Applications. The Scholarship may be taken in German Universities.
A person shouldn’t miss this chance to get enrolled within the Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship in Germany for the class of 2023-24. Every year they award 40 Fully Funded Scholarships.
The students aren’t required to pay the amount back. The Scholarship covers all of the bills during the scholarship. Germany is a Popular country for international college students.
Financial Coverage for Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship
The Friedrich Worldwide Scholarships in Germany will cover the Following Expenses which are:
- No Tuition Payment.
- Month-to-month Stipend of EUR 830 in a Bachelor’s, Diploma, Magister, or state examination program
- Month-to-month Stipend of EUR 850 for a Master’s course.
- Prices for health insurance are funded and students with a child receive a family allowance of EUR 276.
- The scholarship doesn’t have to be repaid.
Eligibility Criteria for Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship
- Candidates should be enrolled in a state-recognized higher training institution in Germany.
- Candidates will need to have enough knowledge of the German language.
- Excellent school or academic merit (where required: first graded proofs of academic achievement)
- Sufficient knowledge of German, though the courses are held in English
- Social and political involvement and commitment to the values of social democracy
- Accountable, motivated, dependable individuals willing to become involved with the Foundation’s network
College students with any Subject Area are eligible to apply for an academic Discipline to Study in Germany.
College students from Africa, Asia, Latin America, and Eastern Europe are Eligible to apply for the Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship for International College students in Germany.