Do you wish to learn more about the admission requirements and course offered at fidei polytechnic? If yes, you should read this post because it has all the details you need about fidei polytechnic.
About The Polytechnic
Fidei Polytechnic is a private tertiary institution located in Gboko, Benue State, Nigeria. It was established in 2000 and is owned and run by the Catholic Diocese of Makurdi.
The institution offers a wide range of academic programs in fields such as Engineering, Business Administration, Applied Sciences, Social Sciences, and Environmental Studies.
The polytechnic is known for its commitment to providing quality education and training to its students, with a focus on practical skills and hands-on experience.
It has modern facilities and well-equipped laboratories, workshops, and libraries to support teaching and research activities.
The institution also has a vibrant student community and offers a range of extracurricular activities such as sports, clubs, and societies.
Overall, Fidei Polytechnic is a reputable institution that provides a conducive learning environment for students to develop their skills and knowledge in their chosen fields of study.
Course Offered At Fidei Polytechnic
Fidei Polytechnic offers a variety of courses at both the National Diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND) levels in different fields of study.
Some of the courses offered include:
- Business Administration and Management
- Computer Science
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Estate Management and Valuation
- Public Administration
- Mass Communication
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Urban and Regional Planning
Fidei Polytechnic Admission Requirements
Below are the admission requirements for both (ND) and (HND) levels.
National Diploma (ND)
To be eligible to apply for admission to Fidei Polytechnic through UTME, aspirants must meet the following entrance criteria:
- Have at least five O’Level credits in relevant subjects including Mathematics and English Language in not more than two sittings.
- Obtain a minimum UTME score of 120 in the current year’s UTME examination.
- Choose Fidei Polytechnic as their first or second choice institution during UTME registration.
- Register for and participate in the Fidei Polytechnic post-UTME screening exercise.
Aspirants are advised to regularly check the Fidei Polytechnic website or visit the admission office for more information on admission requirements, registration dates, and other admission-related inquiries.
Higher National Diploma (HND)
To be eligible to apply for admission into the Higher National Diploma (HND) program at Fidei Polytechnic, candidates must meet the following entrance criteria:
- Have a National Diploma (ND) from a recognized institution in a relevant field of study with a minimum of Lower Credit grade.
- Possess at least five O’Level credits in relevant subjects, including Mathematics and English Language.
- Completed a one-year mandatory industrial attachment.
- Possess a good conduct certificate from the institution where the ND was obtained.
In addition, candidates may be required to participate in a screening exercise conducted by the polytechnic.
The screening exercise may include a written test, oral interview, and verification of credentials.
It is important to note that the admission requirements for the HND program may vary slightly depending on the course of study.
Therefore, candidates are advised to check with the school’s admission office for specific admission requirements for their preferred course of study.
How To Submit HND Form In Fidei Polytechnic
To submit the Higher National Diploma (HND) application form for admission to Fidei Polytechnic, follow the steps below:
- Visit the Fidei Polytechnic website at www.fideipoly.edu.ng and click on “Admission” on the menu bar.
- After clicking “Apply Now,” select “Higher National Diploma (HND)” from the drop-down menu.
- Complete the HND application form with accurate information about yourself, including information about your ND and academic credentials.
- Upload scanned copies of the required documents, including your passport photograph, ND result, O’Level result, and other relevant documents.
- Review and confirm the accuracy of the information provided before submitting the application.
- Pay the application fee via the provided payment options.
- Print out the application slip and keep it for reference purposes.