Lincoln University Scholarship Overview
Apply for this fantastic “International Student Merit Scholarship” being supplied by Lincoln University for the educational year 2022-2023 and unlock a world of employment prospects.
As implied by the name, the award is obtainable to any international student who enrolls in a Lincoln University undergraduate diploma program.
The pupils should have a minimum GPA of 3.0 to be eligible to win. The scholarship can be used to pay for general fees and tuition.
Lincoln College will award the selected candidates a scholarship towards tuition fees and general expenses incurred for their undergraduate studies.\
Lincoln University Scholarship Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: College students can apply for an undergraduate degree study at Lincoln College.
- Eligibility Standards: To be eligible, the applicants should meet all the following standards:
- The candidates should be international students (F1 – Visa Status).
- The candidates should be incoming freshmen admitted to a full-time undergraduate programme.
- The applicant should have attained a minimum of 1020 SAT or 20 ACT (Composite).
- Supporting Documents: The students should provide transcripts, an admission essay and a letter of recommendation.
- Admission Necessities: The candidates should meet the course-specific requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The scholars should submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests: TOEFL PBT – 71, TOEFL IBT – 500, and IELTS – 6.5