Fairer Future Global Scholarship Overview
A fantastic opportunity for study awaits! For the educational year 2023–2024, the University of Hull will sponsor abroad students by Fairer Future Global.
Candidates for this scholarship program are encouraged to pursue their undergraduate degrees in the UK.
For 17 accepted candidates, the University of Hull will cover 50% of their undergraduate tuition costs for the 4 years of their program.
Fairer Future Scholarship Advantages
The University of Hull will provide 50% tuition fee funding for all years of your undergraduate study at Hull for 17 profitable applicants.
Fairer Future Scholarship Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: All internationality are eligible to apply
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship can be awarded in any topic offered by the University
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for the Fairer Future International Scholarship, all candidates should:
- Candidates have acquired a suggestion of study for one of many eligible programs listed above
- Not previously studied within the UK at a degree level.
- Be labeled as an international student for fee-paying purposes.
- Not obtain financial sponsorship from a authorities or industrial sponsorship body.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates should present a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with their applications. Have submitted a reference for scholarship choice from a teacher or counselor out of your high school.
- Admission Requirements: To be admitted to the college, applicants must meet this system’s academic entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: The candidate should present proof of English Language proficiency. It must be considered one of our recognized English Language Tests.
The candidate’s first language is just not English or requires a Student Visa (beforehand known as a Tier 4 Visa) to study with us.