Are you interested in learning more about the list of undergraduate programs offered at Ibarapa polytechnic? If so, this page will be provided with a complete list of the top-notch courses Kano state polytechnic offers.
The official academic offerings and admission requirements for Ibarapa polytechnic will be the main topics of this post.
The list of courses offered at the institution has been listed in this article and is available below. This information is being made available to the general public and to anyone interested in attending the Ibarapa Polytechnic.
You are now in the right spot if you are looking for the Ibarapa Polytechnic, especially if you have been looking for it for a very long time. The official list of all the courses offered at the Ibarapa Polytechnic is now available in the article you are reading.
About The Polytechnic
At Eruwa, Oyo State, there is a higher education facility called Ibarapa Polytechnic that is funded and run by the government. The polytechnic has always aimed to be recognized as a leading institution for science, accurate information transmission, and technological know-how.
Since its founding, the polytechnic has aimed to become a place known for its technical expertise, proper knowledge transmission, and research. Ibarapa Polytechnic offers students a positive learning atmosphere in addition to offering high-quality instruction and encouraging moral behavior.
South-western Nigeria’s Oyo state is home to the state-owned and -operated Ibarapa Polytechnic, which is located in Eruwa.
The polytechnic has a responsibility to instruct, disseminate knowledge, and help students create careers so they can significantly contribute to the social and economic development of the nation.
Courses at Ibarapa Polytechnic include engineering, science, and social science.
This Polytechnic is now called Adeseun Ogundoyin Polytechnic Eruwa.
Post-UTME at Ibarapa Polytechnic
- The National Diploma (ND) programs at Ibarapa Polytechnic are accepting applications from qualified applicants for the 2023/2024 academic year.
- Applicants need to have Ibarapa Polytechnic as their top or second choice of school and have a minimum UTME score of 120 in order to be considered for admission to the esteemed college. Also, they must have received a minimum of five credits in pertinent O’ Level subjects.
- During the Post UTME screening, they must bring the following paperwork: a current passport photo, a working email and phone number, a JAMB registration/result slip, and any applicable O’ Level results.
Ibarapa(Adeseun Ogundoyin Polytechnic Eruwa) Polytechnic Cut Off Mark
The passing grade at Ibarapa Polytechnic is 120. Candidates must receive a minimum score of 120 in the 2023 UTME in order to apply for the Post UTME screening and be taken into consideration for admission.
Ibarapa Polytechnic List Of Courses
Below are the list of courses offered at Ibarapa Polytechnic:
- Mass Communication
- Business Administration & Management
- Purchasing & Supply
- Office Technology & Management
- Computer Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Estate Management & Valuation
- Architectural Technology
- Fashion Design Technology
- Fine Art
- Library & Information Science
- Computer Science
- Science Laboratory Technology
Ibarapa Polytechnic Screening activity
The Ibarapoly Post-UTME Screening for applicants seeking the National Diploma has been scheduled for November 2023 at 9 am on the school’s grounds.
It is required of all ND applicants to attend the school with ALL of their credentials.
Applicants are required to bring the following documentation:
- JAMB result slip AND registration slip
- Institutional change slide (if any)
- O-level results as well as to compile:
- Most recent passport photos
- Phone and email addresses of the applicant’s parents or legal guardians
Ibarapa Polytechnic Admission Requirements
The first thing to do if you want to attend Ibarapa Polytechnic for the 2023–2024 academic year is to learn about their admission requirements before applying.
The minimum credit requirement for applicants is five, including English language and math.
Prerequisites for Entrance to Ibarapa Poly HND
Applicants seeking for Higher National Diploma (HND) programs must already hold a National Diploma (ND) in the relevant field from one of the institutions that has been granted accreditation.
Approach to application
– Fill out the necessary forms on the admission application portal at https://application.aope.edu.ng/.
– After registering, go to the login page and enter your application ID and password.
– Keep going with registration.
Applicants who are discovered to have submitted more than one application will be disqualified. The Polytechnic payment portal should be used for all application payments.
Prerequisites for Entrance to Ibarapa Poly ND
– Applicants must have taken the 2023/2024 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Test in order to apply for the National Diploma Programs (UTME).
– Applicants must have made Ibarapa Polytechnic, Eruwa, their top choice for an institution.
Applicants may also apply if they intend to change Ibarapa Polytechnic, Eruwa from their initial institution preference with the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
– There is a 2,000 (Two Thousand Naira) fee for the ND Post-UTME screening.