Are you interested in learning more about the list of undergraduate programs offered at Kogi state polytechnic? If so, this page will be provided with a complete list of the top-notch courses Kogi state polytechnic offers.
The official academic offerings and admission requirements for Kogi state polytechnic will be the main topics of this post.
The list of courses offered at the institution has been listed in this article and is available below. This information is being made available to the general public and to anyone interested in attending the Kogi State Polytechnic.
You are now in the right spot if you are looking for the Kogi State Polytechnic, especially if you have been looking for it for a very long time. The official list of all the courses offered at the Kogi State Polytechnic is now available in the article you are reading.
About The Polytechnic
Kogi State Polytechnic, also known as Kogi Poly, was founded in 1993 and provides degrees to prospective students pursuing HND and NND. It is an advanced education facility for preparing future pioneers.
By means of an amended edict No. 6 of 1994, Prince Abub akar Audu, the first and second Executive Governor of Kogi State, created the Kogi State Polytechnic in December 1992. 1994.
The School was established in 1993 and now has three locations. Osara, Itakpe, and Felele. Due to public funding, Kogi State Polytechnic’s tuition is less than N100,000.
The polytechnic has operated with this objective since its inception with the goal of being an institution that provides its students with both theoretical and practical knowledge. Kogi State Polytechnic students are prepared with the skills needed to contribute significantly to society. Full-time students have access to Kogi State Polytechnic courses [ND/HND] in management, social science, arts, and science-related subjects.
Kogi State Polytechnic Faculties
- School of Management Studies
- School of Art and Industrial Design
- School of Environmental Technology
- School of Engineering Technology
- School of General Studies
- School of Preliminary Studies
- School of Applied Science
Kogi State Polytechnic List Of Courses
The following are list of courses offered at Kogi state polytechnic:
- ARCHITECTURAL TECHNOLOGY
- ARTS AND DESIGN
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION & MANAGEMENT
- BUILDING TECHNOLOGY
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- CIVIL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- FOUNDRY ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE
- METALLURGICAL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- MINERAL RESOURCES ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- OFFICE TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
- SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY
- SURVEYING AND GEO-INFORMATICS
- URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING
Kogi State Polytechnic Cut Off Mark 2023/2024
120 is the official KSP cut-off mark for 2023/2024
Note that admission to your desired degree program is not guaranteed if you achieve the minimum KSP cut off mark.
You must pass the Admission Requirements
Prerequisites for Kogi State Polytechnic ND Admission
The following requirements must be satisfied in order for an applicant to be taken into consideration for admission to the institution at the ND level:
Take note of these admission requirements before applying for admission, according to the Kogi State Polytechnic, Lokoja,P.M.B. 1101, Lokoja Kogi State management.
- For the Post-UTME exam and admission screening process, candidates must meet the DSPG cut-off mark and courses provided.
- Applicants must have a minimum of five credits in relevant disciplines, including English and math, from the GCE O’level, WASSCE, SSCE, NECO, NABTEB, or other recognized equivalents, earned over no more than two (2) sittings.
- Applicants must be at least sixteen (16) years old.
- Satisfy the departmental and faculty standards of Kogi State Polytechnic before being admitted
Kogi State Polytechnic Admission Requirements
The first thing to do if you want to attend Kogi State Polytechnic for the 2023–2024 academic year is to learn about their admission requirements before applying.
The minimum credit requirement for applicants is five, including English language and math.
Prerequisites for Kogi State Polytechnic HND Admission
The following requirements must be satisfied in order for an applicant to be taken into consideration for admission to the institution at the HND level:
- A potential applicant for a Higher National Diploma must have a minimum lower credit (CGPA) of 2.50 in an applicable ND program’s National Diploma.
- In addition to the aforementioned, a candidate must fulfill the requirements for admission to the ND program.
- A candidate for admission into the Higher National Diploma program must already have earned a National Diploma in the same field of study, have earned at least a lower credit in the relevant program of study, and have completed at least one year of relevant industrial training after earning their ND.
- A minimum of twelve (12) months of supervised industrial experience is required, as is the possession of five (5%) credit passes in the pertinent O-Level courses in no more than two sittings.
- Candidates with a passing grade and a minimum of two years of post-qualification experience in the relevant sector may be taken into consideration for admission in exceptional circumstances.
- Admission to all HND programs at the polytechnic requires a transcript, especially for candidates from other institutions.