Maastricht University Scholarship Overview
Maastricht University Scholarships 2023-24 is an amazing opportunity for international students to check in Holland for free.
This fully-funded scholarship opportunity is for brilliant students who need to climb the ladder of success to enroll themselves in top-rated master’s and doctoral degrees.
It offers highly talented students the chance to get a monthly stipend and tuition fee waiver for every academic year.
This Holland scholarship in Europe aims to carry together people from everywhere in the world who have numerous socio-cultural, political, and financial backgrounds and maintain different opinions on the same subject. The unity in diversity makes Maastricht college unique in its role.
Maastricht University Scholarship Advantages
Benefits for Maastricht University Scholarships
- Candidates enrolled in 13 months Master’s Program can be given living expenses of €12,350.
- Candidates enrolled in 25 months Master’s Program can be given living expenses of €23,750.
- Candidates can be given health and liability insurance amounts of €700.
- Candidates can be facilitated with visa applications that cost €207.
- Candidates can be supplied a tuition fee.
- Pre-Academic Training prices can be lined by the UM International Services Des
Maastricht University Scholarship Eligibility
Eligibility for Maastricht University Scholarships
- Candidates should be nationals from any country outside the zones of EU/EEA, Surinam, or Switzerland.
- Candidates should fulfill the requirements of getting an entry visa and residence permission for Holland.
- The candidate should meet the specific requirements of every Programme for which he/ she has applied.
- The candidate mustn’t ever take a part in any higher education Programme within the Netherlands.
- Candidates who have accomplished exchange programs in Holland are encouraged to apply.
- Your age should not be above 35 years on 1 September 2023.
- You will need to have an excellent academic record.
Maastricht University APPLICATION PROCESS
- The candidates must register for any one of many programs offered by UM.
- The student ID number can be generated after registration.
- Candidates can apply for the Programme and scholarship simultaneously.
- The scholarship can be awarded topic to admission.
- The application form must be stuffed out after login into your UM account.
- Candidates should upload the required documents.
- Present all of your detailed personal info, e.g., name, address, date of birth, nation, and so on.
- Full all of the required fields for each level.
- Full your application carefully.