Are you interested in learning more about the list of undergraduate programs offered at Kano state polytechnic? If so, this page will be provided with a complete list of the top-notch courses Kano state polytechnic offers.
The official academic offerings and admission requirements for Kano state polytechnic will be the main topics of this post.
The list of courses offered at the institution has been listed in this article and is available below. This information is being made available to the general public and to anyone interested in attending the Kano State Polytechnic.
You are now in the right spot if you are looking for the Kano State Polytechnic, especially if you have been looking for it for a very long time. The official list of all the courses offered at the Kano State Polytechnic is now available in the article you are reading.
About the Polytechnic
In Kano State, North West Nigeria, there is a state-owned polytechnic called Kano State Polytechnic. Since Kano State Polytechnic has no religious affiliation, applicants’ countries of origin and religious backgrounds aren’t given any consideration while applying. The Polytechnic is reasonably priced and offers her students lodging options.
It was established in the year 1975.
Kano State Polytechnic gave the Kano State Government two automatic hand-washing machines that were built by its employees and students on July 20, 2020.
Kano State Polytechnic School Fees
The Kano State Polytechnic, management has authorized the tuition costs for new and returning students for the 2023–2024 academic year.
The approved Kano State Polytechnic costs for undergraduate and graduate students for the 2023–2024 academic year depend on the program you are enrolled in.
It is encouraged that all Kano State Polytechnic students pay their tuition early to the specified banks in accordance with the school administration’s approval for the academic year 2023–2024.
The management of Kano State Polytechnic has made available on the school website the amount of tuition that both returning and first-time students must pay for the ND/HND 2022/2023 academic session.
For the academic year 2023/2024, Kano State Poly’s tuition is N33,000 for returning students and N50,000 for new students(freshers).
Visit the school’s website and sign in to learn more about the breakdown of costs.
Kano State Polytechnic List Of Courses
The complete listing of all undergraduate courses available at Kano State Polytechnic is written below.
- ARTS AND DESIGN
- ARCHITECTURAL TECHNOLOGY
- BUILDING TECHNOLOGY
- BANKING AND FINANCE
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION & MANAGEMENT
- CO-OPERATIVE ECONOMICS & MANAGEMENT
- CIVIL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- COMPUTER ENGINEERING
- ESTATE MANAGEMENT AND VALUATION
- ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- FASHION DESIGN AND CLOTHING TECHNOLOGY
- HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT
- HOME AND RURAL ECONOMICS
- LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE
- LEISURE AND TOURISM MANAGEMENT
- LOCAL GOVERNMENT STUDIES
- MASS COMMUNICATION
- MECHATRONICS ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- OFFICE TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT
- PRINTING TECHNOLOGY
- PURCHASING AND SUPPLY
- PHARMACEUTICAL TECHNOLOGY
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
- QUANTITY SURVEYING
- SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT
- SURVEYING AND GEO-INFORMATICS
- SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY
- TEXTILES TECHNOLOGY
- URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING
- WELDING AND FABRICATION TECHNOLOGY
Kano State Polytechnic Admission Requirements
The first thing to do if you want to attend Kano State Polytechnic (KANOPOLY) for the 2023–2024 academic year is to learn about their admission requirements before applying.
The minimum credit requirement for applicants is five, including English language and math.
Prerequisites for Kano State Polytechnic ND Admission
The following requirements must be satisfied in order for an applicant to be taken into consideration for admission to the institution at the ND level:
- For the Post-UTME exam and admission screening process, candidates must meet the DSPG cut-off mark and courses provided.
- Applicants must have a minimum of five credits in relevant disciplines, including English and math, from the GCE O’level, WASSCE, SSCE, NECO, NABTEB, or other recognized equivalents, earned over no more than two (2) sittings.
- Applicants must be at least sixteen (16) years old.
- Satisfy the departmental and faculty standards of Kano State Polytechnic before being admitted
Prerequisites for Kano State Polytechnic HND Admission
The following requirements must be satisfied in order for an applicant to be taken into consideration for admission to the institution at the HND level:
- A potential applicant for a Higher National Diploma must have a minimum lower credit (CGPA) of 2.50 in an applicable ND program’s National Diploma.
- In addition to the aforementioned, a candidate must fulfill the requirements for admission to the ND program.
- A candidate for admission into the Higher National Diploma program must already have earned a National Diploma in the same field of study, have earned at least a lower credit in the relevant program of study, and have completed at least one year of relevant industrial training after earning their ND.
- A minimum of twelve (12) months of supervised industrial experience is required, as is the possession of five (5%) credit passes in the pertinent O-Level courses in no more than two sittings.
- Candidates with a passing grade and a minimum of two years of post-qualification experience in the relevant sector may be taken into consideration for admission in exceptional circumstances.
- Admission to all HND programs at the polytechnic requires a transcript, especially for candidates from other institutions.