Do you want to enroll at shaka polytechnic? How about knowing the necessary admission requirements you need to enroll in the school? The articles will guide on the necessary information you need to know about the school.
This article entails the list of courses offered by the school and also their admission requirements.
About The School
Shaka Polytechnic Benin city Edo State is one of the leading polytechnics in Nigeria, located in the heart of Benin City. The institution is committed to providing quality education to its students and ensuring they are equipped with the necessary skills required to thrive in their various fields of study.
Over the years, Shaka Polytechnic has produced graduates who have gone on to make significant contributions to the growth and development of the Nigerian economy.
Shaka Polytechnic Edo State was established in 1986 with the aim of providing quality education to students in various fields of study.
The institution was named after the legendary Zulu warrior, Shaka Zulu, who was known for his bravery and leadership qualities.
The institution has since grown to become one of the leading polytechnics in Nigeria, offering a wide range of courses in different faculties.
Courses Offered at Shaka Polytechnic
Some of the courses offered at the institution include:
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Building Technology
- Estate Management
- Computer Science
- Business Administration
- Environmental Sciences
- Business studies
- Science and Technology
The institution has a team of qualified lecturers who are experts in their respective fields and are dedicated to ensuring that students receive quality education.
READ ALSO :
Admission Requirements For ND
To be admitted into Shaka Polytechnic Edo State for National Diploma (ND) programs
- Candidates must possess a minimum of five credits in relevant subjects, including Mathematics and English Language, in not more than two sittings.
- Candidates must also have written and passed the UTME (Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination) and scored a minimum of 120.
How To Apply For Post UTME
To apply for post UTME at Shaka Polytechnic
- Candidates are required to visit the institution’s website and follow the instructions. The application form can be obtained online
- Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee.
- Candidates must also upload their O’level results and UTME score during the application process.
Admission Requirements For HND Program
To be admitted into Shaka Polytechnic Edo State for Higher National Diploma (HND) programs.
- Candidates must have obtained a National Diploma (ND) from a recognized institution with a minimum of lower credit.
- Candidates must also have a minimum of one year post-ND work experience.
How To Submit HND Form
To submit the HND form at Shaka Polytechnic Edo State
- Candidates are required to visit the institution’s website and follow the instructions.
- The application form can be obtained online, and candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee.
- Candidates must also upload their ND result, transcript, and other necessary documents during the application process.
Shaka Polytechnic Cut Off Mark
The cut-off mark for Shaka Polytechnic Edo State varies depending on the course of study. However, the minimum cut-off mark for all courses is 120. Candidates who score below the cut-off mark will not be eligible for admission.
Shaka Polytechnic Edo State is one of the leading polytechnics in Nigeria, committed to providing quality education to its students.
The institution offers courses in various faculties, including Engineering, Science and Technology, Business Studies, and Environmental Studies.
To be admitted into the institution, candidates must meet the admission requirements for ND and HND programs and must score above the cut-off mark.
If you are interested in studying at Shaka Polytechnic Edo State, visit the institution’s website for more information on how to apply.