Do you want to enroll at trinity polytechnic? How about knowing the necessary admission requirements you need to enroll in the school? The articles will guide on the necessary information you need to know about the school.
This article entails the list of courses offered by the school and also their admission requirements.
About The School
Trinity Polytechnic, a privately funded and run institution in the state of Akwa Ibom, is dedicated to pushing the boundaries of technological knowledge and developing skilled labor in a variety of disciplines where technology may be used. The college is mostly connected to the Christian faith. For her students, Trinity Polytechnic has developed a setting that is particularly favorable to learning.
The polytechnic has relatively reasonable tuition but no housing options. Trinity Polytechnic offers full-time HND/ND programmes in a variety of management, social science, technology, arts, and science-related fields. This polytechnic’s admission process is comparatively selective. This polytechnic was established in the year 2016.
List Of Courses Offered At Trinity Polytechnic
Trinity Polytechnic offers a wide array of courses to fit any student’s interests. The following is a list of courses currently offered at the institution:
- Building Technology
- Business Administration/Mgt
- Computer Science
- Computer Eng. & Tech.
- Estate Management
- Elect Elect Engineering
- Science Lab Technology
- Hospitality Management
- Leisure and Tourism
- Mass Communication
- Public Administration
- Quantity Surveying
- Welding & Fab. Tech.
Trinity Polytechnic Admission Requirements For ND Program
To be admitted into Trinity polytechnic for the National Diploma (ND) program, candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Candidates must have completed their secondary school education and obtained a minimum of five (5) credits in relevant subjects, including Mathematics and English Language.
- Candidates must have taken and passed the UTME administered by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
- Candidates must have chosen trinity Polytechnic as their first or second choice institution during the UTME registration.
- Candidates who meet the above requirements are eligible to apply for the post-UTME screening exercise.
How To Apply For The Post-UTME
- Applicants must visit the school’s website, fill in the post UTME application form and pay the required fee. After completing the application
- Applicants must print out the payment invoice and proceed to the bank to make payment of the application fee. On completion of the payment
- Applicants must log onto the school’s website and complete the post UTME process.
Trinity Polytechnic Admission Requirements For HND Program
To be admitted into Trinity polytechnic for the Higher National Diploma (HND) program, candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Candidates must have completed their National Diploma (ND) program from a recognized institution with a minimum of lower credit.
- Candidates must have completed their one-year mandatory Industrial Training (IT).
- Candidates must have obtained a minimum of five (5) credits in relevant subjects, including Mathematics and English Language at the O’level.
- Candidates who meet the above requirements are eligible to apply for the HND program at trinity polytechnic.
How To Submit HND Form
Submitting your Higher National Diploma (HND) form in Trinity Polytechnic is a simple process.
- First, you will need to log into your Trinity Polytechnic student portal and locate the HND form.This form will include sections where you will need to provide information about yourself, such as your name, address and contact details. You will also need to provide any academic or professional qualifications you may have.
- Once you have filled out all the necessary information and saved the form, you will need to upload any supporting documents to your portal. This could include transcripts of qualifications, references, or any other information required.
- Once you have completed your form and uploaded all the necessary documents, you will need to submit the form. This can be done by clicking the “Submit” button. You will then receive a confirmation email confirming that your form has been submitted.
- If you have any queries about your HND form or the submission process, you can contact the student services team at Trinity Polytechnic for more information. They will be able to provide guidance and ensure that your form is submitted correctly.
Submitting your HND form in Trinity Polytechnic is a straightforward process and should only take a few minutes. Following the above steps will ensure that your form is submitted correctly and that your application is successful.