Emerging Global Leaders Scholarship Overview
Enroll for the Emerging Global Leaders Scholarships at American University. The scholarship is fully funded for worldwide students pursuing higher secondary or college training of their home countries.
The American University Emerging Global Leader Scholarship might be on the Washington, DC, campus. All international students who’re dual citizens or citizens of a nation apart from the US may easily submit an online application for this USA Scholarship.
The award is for programs leading to undergraduate, master’s, and doctoral degrees. To obtain this award, proof of English language proficiency is required. You may even use the Duolingo Language Test to apply.
The American government pays for each financial expense incurred by the chosen college students. Greater than 140 undergraduate, graduate, master’s, and certificate programs can be found at the American University.
Emerging Global Leaders Scholarship Advantages
Fully Funded The AU EGL scholarship covers all AU bills (full tuition, room, and board). Who will want a visa (ideally an F-1 or J-1 student visa) to study in the US?
The scholarship does not cover other expenses, such as mandatory health insurance, books, airline tickets, and miscellaneous expenses.
Emerging Global Leaders Scholarship Eligibility
- International college students have overcome various obstacles and challenge those from various and underrepresented global and socioeconomic backgrounds.
- A minimum 3.8 GPA equivalent out of 4.0 GPA (or within the top 10% of graduating class) for 9th-12th grades
- A demonstrated dedication to leadership, volunteerism, community service, and advancing the wants of individuals of their residence nation.
- College students with one of the following:
- 95+ TOEFL iBT (all subscores should be 20 or above)
- Sub-scores of 24+ on the paper-based TOEFL (Taken after May 31, 2017)
- 7.0+ IELTS (all subscores should be 6.0 or above)
- 33 minimal SAT Reading Subscore
- 29 minimal ACT English
- 65 minimal PTE
- 120+ Duolingo (all subscores should be 110 or above)
- Complete the on-line AU EGLS application.
- Submit your official TOEFL, IELTS, or Duolingo English Test score results
- Your School Transcript
- Reference letter from professors of the school
- Well written Private Statement