University of Oregon Scholarship Overview
You can widen your horizons with a certification from the University of Oregon in American higher education. For the academic year 2023–2024, it has launched the Endowed Scholarships for international students.
Donors have funded these applications, which are meant to assist international students who need to study for an undergraduate or graduate degree on the University of Oregon.
The grant can be given to students based on their financial needs and educational achievement and is valued at the entire amount of tuition that have to be paid.
University of Oregon Scholarship Advantages
The successfully selected students can anticipate to be awarded a scholarship worth full tuition fee coverage of the program they undertake at the University of Oregon.
University of Oregon Scholarship Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: All overseas students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Topics: Students can apply for a bachelor’s or master’s degree programme taught at the University of Oregon.
- Eligibility Standards: To be eligible, the candidates must meet all the following/given standards:
- The candidates have to be admissible or fully admitted to the University of Oregon.
- The candidates should not be U.S. citizens, U.S. permanent residents, or eligible to receive U.S. federal financial assistance.
- The candidates should demonstrate financial need and meet the minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA requirement.
- Supporting Documents: The scholars are required to present the following documents to the college:
- Highschool transcripts
- Personal statement
- Admission Requirements: The candidates should meet the university’s admission requirements, resembling highschool graduation or a relevant bachelor’s degree qualification.
- Language Requirement: The scholars must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL PBT – 500
- TOEFL IBT – 61
- IELTS – 5.0
- Satisfactory completion of level 112 in an English Language School