Fairer Future Global Scholarship Overview
A fantastic opportunity for study awaits! For the academic year 2023–2024, the University of Hull will sponsor abroad students through Fairer Future Global.
Candidates for this scholarship program are encouraged to pursue their undergraduate degrees within the UK.
For 17 accepted candidates, the University of Hull will cover 50% of their undergraduate tuition costs for the 4 years of their program.
Fairer Future Global Scholarship Advantages
The College of Hull will provide 50% tuition fee funding for all years of your undergraduate study at Hull for 17 successful candidates.
Fairer Future Global Scholarship Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: All internationality are eligible to apply
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship can be awarded in any topic offered by the University
- Admissible Standards: To be eligible for the Fairer Future Global Scholarship, all candidates should:
- Candidates have acquired an offer of study for one of many eligible programs listed above
- Not previously studied in the UK at a degree level.
- Be labeled as an international student for fee-paying purposes.
- Not obtain financial sponsorship from a government or commercial sponsorship body.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates should present a CV, educational certificates, and transcripts with their applications.
Have submitted a reference for scholarship choice from a teacher or counselor out of your high school.
- Admission Necessities: To be admitted to the college, candidates should meet the program’s academic entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: The candidate should present evidence of English Language proficiency. It must be one of our recognized English Language Tests.
The candidate’s first language isn’t English or requires a Student Visa (previously referred to as a Tier 4 Visa) to study with us.