Charles Darwin University Scholarship Overview
Australia’s Northern Territory Scholarships at Charles Darwin University are a fantastic opportunity for gifted abroad students seeking to pursue their studies in Australia.
Applications at the moment are being accepted for the university’s academic year 2023–2024.
The grant is completely available to students from other countries. They will need to have applied to and been accepted into a graduate or undergraduate degree program at Charles Darwin University to be considered.
The most effective candidates will exhibit academic brilliance, involvement in the community, and leadership. The grant can only be worth up to $12,000.
Charles Darwin University Scholarship Advantages
Charles Darwin College will award the selected candidates an aid amount of $7,500 – $12,000 for his or her first semester or year of tuition fees.
- Eligible International locations: All international students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or graduate degree programs of selection offered at Charles Darwin University are eligible to apply.
- Eligibility Standards: To be eligible, the candidates must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The candidates will need to have applied and obtained an offer of admission to study at Charles Darwin University.
- The candidates will need to have a demonstrated record of academic excellence, community engagement, and leadership.
- Supporting Paperwork: The students should provide academic transcripts, letters of recommendation, essays if required, and English language proficiency proof.
- Admission Requirements: The candidates should meet the academic and English entry criteria for admission at Charles Darwin University.
- Language Requirement: The scholars should submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0