This article is specially put together to help enlighten you on everything you need to know about Waziri Umaru polytechnic. This article covers the list of Courses offered by the Polytechnic, their cut-off mark and their Admission requirements.
About the Polytechnic
In Birnin Kebbi, Kebbi State, the Waziri Umaru Polytechnic (WUFPBK) is a federal school of higher learning that was established in 1976.
Waziri Umaru Polytechnic, which is supported and run by the Federal Government of Nigeria, accepts students into its National Diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND) programs. The university does not consider a student’s culture or religion when deciding whether to admit them.
The National Board for Technical Education (NBTE), Nigeria, has formally certified and recognized Waziri Umaru Federal Polytechnic in Birnin Kebbi.
Admissions to Waziri Umaru Federal Polytechnic
Visit https://www.wufpbk.edu.ng/admission list to check the admission list for all courses.
Student Portal for Waziri Umaru Federal Polytechnic
Please click on the following link to enter the student portal: http://www.mis.fubk.edu.ng
Federal Polytechnic Waziri Umaru Results
The polytechnic’s portal allows users to examine the results online. Nonetheless, it should be noted that they appear in the order in which the school uploads them. If the institution has not uploaded your result, you might need to check again.
Please follow the instructions below to check your result(s) online:
- Access the student portal for the university.
- By entering the login information, access the portal.
- Choose “Result Checking.”
- Choose for Check Results. You’ll see the results on the screen if they’ve been uploaded. If desired, you can also print the outcome.
- Following that, log off.
Cutoff Mark for Waziri Umaru Federal Polytechnic
The passing grade at Waziri Umaru Federal Polytechnic for the 2023–2024 academic year is 120. This suggests that candidates must have a minimum score of 120 on the 2023 UTME in order to be considered for admission.
Courses for the National Diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND)
The list of courses that Waziri Umaru Federal Polytechnic Birnin Kebbi now offers is as follows:
- Surveying and Geo-information
- Urban and regional planning
- Science Technology
- Quantitative Analysis
- Public Administration
- Technology in Metallurgical Engineering
- Technology in Mechanical Engineering
- Local Government studies
- Estate Administration and Valuation
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Computer Science
- Technology Chemical Engineering
- Business Management and Administration
- Construction Technology
- Architectural technology
- Finance and banking
- Agricultural Engineering Technology
Prerequisites for Waziri Umaru Fed Poly ND Entrance
- Applicants must meet the WUFPBK cut-off mark in order to participate in the Post-UTME exam and the admission screening process.
- Applicants must have a minimum of five credits in relevant disciplines, including English and math, from the GCE O’level, WASSCE, SSCE, NECO, NABTEB, or other recognized equivalents, earned over no more than two (2) sittings.
- In the year of admission, applicants must be at least sixteen (16) years old.
- Satisfy the departmental and faculty standards of Waziri Umaru Federal Polytechnic before getting admitted.
Prerequisites for Waziri Umaru Fed Poly HND Entrance
The following fundamental prerequisites must be satisfied for an applicant to be given consideration for admission to the school and to enroll in any HND-level Waziri Umaru Federal Polytechnic Birnin Kebbi Courses:
- A Potential applicant for the Higher National Diploma must have at least a lower credit (CGPA) of 2.50 in the relevant ND program’s National Diploma.
- Candidates with a passing grade and a minimum of two years of post-qualification experience in the relevant sector may be taken into consideration for admission in exceptional circumstances.
- A minimum of twelve (12) months of supervised industrial experience is required, as is the possession of five (5%) credit passes in the pertinent O-Level courses in no more than two sittings.
- Admission to all HND programs at the institution requires a transcript, especially for applicants from other institutions.
Hope you were enlightened!