École normale supérieure Scholarship Overview
International Students are eligible for the École Normale Supérieure International Selection Scholarship.
The fellowship is open to Masters and Diploma level applications within the Humanities, Arts, and Humanities, Arts subject matter offered at École Normale Supérieure.
The École Normale Supérieure (ENS) scholarships provide university master’s degrees and diplomas within the humanities and sciences.
École normale supérieure Scholarship Advantages
Under an ENS monthly grant of 1,000 Euros for three years and a room on one of the ENS, campuses can be provided to the selected candidates.
École normale supérieure Scholarship Eligibility
- Candidates should be below 26 after they apply (should not have reached their 26th birthday)
- Candidates apply only once to the International Selection
- Candidates should not have lived in France more than 10 months during the academic year of the selection (September 1st – August 31st) nor the previous 12 months.
- Candidates should justify at least one year of undergraduate studies awarded by a foreign university (outside France) through the calendar year preceding the beginning of purposes.
- Candidates justify at least two years of undergraduate studies in a foreign university (outside France), on the 1st of September following admission.
Application to International selection according to the calendars below.
- In case your file is complete, it’s submitted to the jury.
- If the jury selects your dossier, you’re invited to take written and oral tests.
- The marks obtained on the tests determine the list of admitted students.