Are you looking for information on the comprehensive list of courses offered at IMT Enugu and their admission requirements, or are you applying for admission to IMT Enugu? The list of top-notch courses offered at the Institute of Management and Technology, Enugu, is written below.
The Institute of Management and Technology (IMT), Enugu’s official list of courses has been compiled so that potential applicants can be aware of the range of authorized programs offered at this Institution. We think that this article will be useful to potential applicants in helping them decide on the institution and the courses they want to enroll in.
About The Polytechnic
In Enugu State, Nigeria, there is a state-owned polytechnic called the Institute of Management and Technology.
If you’ve ever desired to study at a facility that is committed to the growth of technical education and has state of the art facilities and infrastructure, go no further than the Institute of Management and Technology (IMT), Enugu. The polytechnic is dedicated to changing Nigeria’s socioeconomic, technical, and academic environment.
Prior to the creation of the Institute of Management and Technology, there already existed the College of Technology, which provided courses in Engineering and Laboratory Technology leading to the award of an Ordinary Diploma, and the Institute of Administration, which offered quick in-service training of various grades.
Post-UTME For the Institute Of Management And Technology In Enugu
Qualified applicants are invited to apply for the Post-UTME screening process for the 2023/2024 academic year by the Institute of Management and Technology(IMT ), Enugu.
For the 2023 UTME, candidates must receive a minimum score of 120 in order to be eligible for the Post UTME screening.
Please read the following before submitting the Post-UTME form:
- Applicants should go to https://portal.imt.edu.ng/ which is the institution’s Official website.
- Following that, select “Apply.”
- Fill out the application completely.
- Verify the data on the summary page one more time before submitting the form to be sure it is accurate.
- Create an INVOICE with a REMITA number and select INTERSWITCH as your payment option. After that, go to any bank to pay the two thousand Naira (#2000.00) application fee via the INTERSWITCH platform for the ENUGU STATE IGR payment.
- After making the payment, go back to the website, www.imt.edu.ng, and print the application.
- Both an email address and a working phone number must be provided by candidates.
- Applicants are urged to request a change of institution with JAMB if they did not select the Institute of Management and Technology, Enugu, as their first option.
Cutoff Mark for the Institute of Management and Technology(IMT) in Enugu
The cutoff mark for the Institute of Management and Technology in Enugu is 120. Candidates must receive a score of at least 120 in the 2020 UTME in order to be eligible for the Post UTME screening and admission.
Courses at the Institute of Management and Technology in Enugu
Some of the courses available at the Institute of Management and Technology in Enugu are listed below:
- Laboratory science and technology
- Applied and Fine Art
- Ceramic Engineering
- Regional and Urban Planning
- Buying and Supply
- Information and Library Science
- Finance and Banking
- Estate Administration
- Quantitative Analysis
- Food Technology
Entrance Criteria for IMT HND
A minimum cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of 2.50 is required of applicants for admission to HND programs. Only applicants with CGPAs of 2.50 and below who can substantiate that they spent at least two years in an industrial attachment will be considered for admission.
Entrance Criteria for IMT Enugu ND
The general prerequisites listed below have been approved for admission to the Polytechnic.
- At the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), candidates who selected the Institute of Management and Technology, Enugu as their first choice of institution have eligible for this admission.
- The applicant must get at least the institutional cut-off mark or the minimal JAMB score for the programs they are applying for.
- Moreover, candidates must get the O’level credits needed for their programs as listed in the JAMB Brochure.
- The candidate must be at least 16 years old.
Prospective candidates who registered for the UTME but did not select the Institute of Management and Technology, Enugu should do so via the JAMB website if they want to transfer to the polytechnic.