Adamawa state Polytechnic Courses and Admission Requirements
About the Polytechnic
The Adamawa State Polytechnic is an Institution in Numan, Adamawa State, Nigeria. When the Yola College of Preparatory Studies and the Numan Staff Development Institute combined, it was founded in 1991. The new polytechnic’s National Diploma programs included those in computer science, statistics, accounting, business studies, and secretarial studies. The state-run polytechnic has received accreditation from the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE). All of the school’s instructors, employees, and students are capable, capable, and dedicated. Additionally, it can and wants to prepare students for the careers of their choice.
In addition to the Yola Main campus, the polytechnics have other campuses, such as the Jambutu and the Numan campuses.
“To offer well-trained, skilled middle-level manpower that effectively contributes to the Economic and Social Development of established Institution in Adamawa State, the Country, and West Africa as a Whole,” is the mission statement of Adamawa State Polytechnic.
In the Northern Senatorial District of Nigeria’s Adamawa State, Adamawa State University is located at Mubi. The Adamawa State University was established in 2002 by Law No. 10 of 2001.
The goal of Adamawa State University is to produce graduates in all academic subjects that meet the highest standards. The graduates will receive instruction and orientation on how to use contemporary management and technical instruments for social development.
School costs at Adamawa State Polytechnic
For the 2022/2023 academic year, Adamawa State Polytechnic anticipates charging new students a range of N65,000–N95,000 in tuition. Students are urged to become informed about the updated fees when classes restart.
Address for Adamawa State Polytechnic
The Adamawa State Polytechnic is situated in Yola, on Numan Road.
Application for Adamawa State Polytechnic
The application form can be accessed at the following link: https://spy.admissions.cloud/
List of Accredited Courses at Adamawa State Polytechnic (ND)
List of Adamawa-Offered Courses with Accreditation Polytechnic degrees
- Business administration
- Agricultural Science
- Computer Engineering
- Technology Chemical Engineering
- Computing Science
- Office technology and management
- Public administration
- Quantity surveying
- Mechanical engineering
- Laboratory technology
HND Programs at the Polytechnic of Adamawa State
The Adamawa State Polytechnic offers a variety of Higher National Diploma (HND) Programmes, some of which are:
- Technology in Mechanical Engineering
- Environmental and Agricultural Engineering/Technology
- Technology Laboratory in Science
- Regional and Urban Planning
- Technology in Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Administration of Justice
- Geo-information and Surveying
- Mass Communication
- Business Management and Administration
- Finance and Banking
Adamawa State Polytechnic UTME
For the 2022–2023 academic year, Adamawa State Polytechnic welcomes interested, qualified applicants to apply for its Post UTME.
The prerequisites for the Post-UTME screening are listed below:
- Applicants must have received at least 4 credit passes in pertinent O’ Level disciplines, including English language and mathematics. It can only be acquired in two sittings maximum.
- Applicants must have taken the 2023 UTME and achieved a score of 120 or higher.
- Applicants must have taken the JAMB UTME and been accepted by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board in order to be considered for admission to the institution’s National Diploma (ND) programs.
- Applicants are required to pay the post-UTME screening cost of 2,000 naira. After paying the screening fee, they can access and finish the online application.
UTME Post-Cutoff Mark
The post-UTME cutoff score for Adamawa State Polytechnic is 120. This means that candidates must receive a minimum score of 120 in the 2023 UTME in order to be eligible for the Post UTME screening and admission.
Here are some instructions on how to fill out the Post-UTME form:
- Applicants should go to the school’s website at adamawapoly.edu.ng.
- Visit the Adamawa Polytechnic portal and adhere to the guidelines.
- Fill out the form and add the required files.
- Complete the application and submit it. Print the Post-UTME slip after that.
- Also, candidates must show up to the Adamawa State Polytechnic Post-UTME screening on the designated date and time.
- A two thousand naira screening charge is payable by applicants. The cost does not include bank fees.
- On the day and time noted on their printed Registration Slip, candidates must also show up for the Post-UTME Aptitude Test.