ETH Zurich Excellence Scholarship Overview
The ETH Zurich Excellence Scholarship 2023 (Fully Funded) is obtainable for international students. The scholarship allows students to enroll in Masters-level programs in any topics offered at ETH Zurich.
Are you currently looking for a fully funded Swiss master’s scholarship? ETH Zurich Excellence Scholarship & Opportunity Programme 2023 purposes should be submitted if that’s the case.
The initiative gives financial aid, mentoring, and access to the ETH Foundation’s network to help overseas students.
- Living and study expenses (CHF 12’000 per semester) and a tuition fee waiver.
- ESOP is awarded for the common duration of the Master’s programme (three or four semesters). This additionally applies to the tuition fee waiver.
To be considered for the ETH Zurich Excellence Scholarship and Opportunity Programme, candidates should meet the following requirements:
- Outstanding end in a Bachelor’s programme (top 10% of Bachelor’s programmes = grade A).
- Demonstrate excellent research skills.
- Please ensure you’re reachable under the phone number specified in your CV, as the choice process might include a phone/VC interview in February.