Are you trying to find the BYCAS course catalog? The list of courses and programs that Bayelsa State College of Arts and Science, Elebele, Yenogoa offers that have been accredited by the National Universities Commission (NUC) is provided below.
About the Polytechnic
The State polytechnic known as Bayelsa State College of Arts and Science is situated in the southern Nigerian state of Bayelsa. The college was founded to provide students with the education and skills they need to achieve their goals. The college recognizes the value of a properly formed and educated mind and is convinced that graduating such students will have a significant positive impact on Nigeria’s educational system.
In addition to admitting students regardless of their religious background, Bayelsa State College of Arts and Science also accepts applicants without regard to their cultural or racial origins. The diversity of college students is often high (above average). The college also offers entrepreneurship training to its Students. The Bayelsa State College of Arts and Science offers its students a comfortable atmosphere complete with a library, well-maintained classrooms, decent access to transportation, and other amenities.
The institution provides courses in social sciences, the arts, and science and technology. Accommodations are not available. Please visit the website for additional information on the tuition and other expenses, which are less than N100,000.
Course offered at Bayelsa State College of Arts and Sciences
Below is a list of all the authorized courses that Bayelsa State College of Art & Science, Elebele, is currently offering. The courses and prerequisites for Bayelsa State College of Art & Science are given below in detail.
Want to continue your education, but are unsure if Bayelsa State College of Art & Science offers the program you want. If so, you’re not the only one.
Like you, many students have similar questions. For those applicants wishing to enroll at Bayelsa State College of Art & Science, we took the effort to produce this post.
The official course catalog for Bayelsa State College of Art & Science is provided below. When a new course is introduced, this page will immediately update.
Courses at Bayelsa State College of Art & Science
- Agriculture Engineering/Technology
- Finance and Banking
- Building Technology
- Business Administration and Management
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology
- Computer Science
- Mass Communication
- Technology in Mechanical Engineering
- Office Technology and Management
- Public Administration
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Quantitative Surveying
- Regional and Urban Planning
- Geo-information and surveying
The Bayelsa State College of Art & Science’s undergraduate course offerings are listed above. We’re hoping you’ve decided. If so, we wish you well as you get ready to apply for admission to this prestigious college.
Entrance Entry Criteria for BYCAS ND
The following are the Admission Requirements needed to enroll in BYCAS:
- For the Post-UTME exam and the admission screening process, candidates must meet the BYCAS cut-off mark and courses provided.
- Candidates must have at least five credits in relevant disciplines, including English and math, from the GCE O’level, WASSCE, SSCE, NECO, NABTEB, or other recognized equivalents, earned over no more than two (2) sittings.
- In the year of admission, applicants must be at least sixteen (16) years old.
- Applicant must meet the departmental and faculty admission standards of Bayelsa State College of Arts and Science.
HND Entrance Entry Criteria for BYCAS
The following prerequisites must be satisfied in order for an applicant to be taken into consideration for admission to the institution at the HND level:
- A Potential candidate for a Higher National Diploma must have a minimum lower credit (CGPA) of 2.50 in an applicable ND program’s National Diploma.
- A National Diploma in the same program from Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic or any other polytechnic with accreditation in the relevant program of study, along with at least a year of relevant industrial training experience after receiving the ND, is required for admission to the Higher National Diploma program.
- A candidate must also meet the entrance requirements for the Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic’s ND program in addition to the requirements listed above.
- Candidates with a passing grade and at least two years of post-qualification experience in the relevant sector may be taken into consideration for admission.
- An industrial experience period of at least twelve (12) months under supervision
- In no more than two sittings, you must have earned 5 credit passes in the pertinent O-Level courses.
- A transcript is essential for admission into all HND programs at the institution notably potential applicants from other institutions